Thompson Family Dental proudly provides the following dental services for the entire family:
- Pediatric Dentistry (children's dental care)
- Cosmetic Dentistry (tooth whitening, composite bonding, porcelain veneers)
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- Oral Surgery (extractions)
- Restorative Care (fillings, onlays, crowns)
(bridgework, dentures, partial dentures)
- Implant Prosthodontics (implant crown and bridgework, implant supported dentures)
- Prophy/Hygiene (dental cleanings, hygiene instruction)
- Periodontics (scaling and root planing, deep cleanings)
- TMJ (nightguard, bruxism splint)
- Snore Guard
- Emergency Services
Dr. Thompson attended UCLA School of Dentistry and graduated with honors in 1990. He was elected into Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU), an honor society recognizing top students in the graduating class. Dr. Thompson then completed a General Practice Residency at the Sepulveda V.A. Medical Center, where he received additional training in treating medically compromised patients, as well as furthering his skills in specialty treatments. Dr. Thompson’s undergraduate studies were completed at USC, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences in 1986. Dr. Thompson is a product of the Crescenta-Cañada community having attended Mountain Avenue Elementary School, Rosemont Junior High School, and Crescenta Valley High School.
From young children to great grandparents, Thompson Family Dental provides dental services for the entire family. Dr. Paul A. Thompson has built his practice on quality care and referrals from happy patients. Whether you need emergency treatment or full mouth dental care, Thompson Family Dental has a great reputation for quality treatment, prompt service and smiling faces.
Call for an appointment today and let our family take care of your family.
|Monday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||1:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
Your time is valuable. At Thompson Family Dental, we understand the value of your time. We make every effort to see you right at your appointed time, in a setting that is professional, caring, comfortable, and relaxed.